Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sai I love you!

I'm enjoying some pear juice right now. Let me WRITE ALL LOUD how much I ENJOY THAT PEAR JUICE.
My preciousssss deliciousss pear juiccccce.

And while writing that I realized I forgot to prepare one of the pics I wanted to upload...OH WELL!

Let's go!! *Pikachu's Vacation theme* LET'S GO!



Finished the commission!! :) Painting the foreground was a lot of fun!


Schieffer and Cros portraits were made after some idea I had, for a bigger piece, and Demyx for a hair tutorial (because deviantArt people keep asking me that! TAT) Only Cros is finished there, I will probably retouch Schieffer, and Dem's hair aren't finished HOHOHOOO. And I lost motivation for the tutorial...OTL
A big thanks to my friend Falk who helped me to paint Schieffer, as I was stuck with the lighting and some parts of the face.


AND YES. Well it's not super new, I started to use Sai again since I opened that blog, but I'm slowly enjoying it more and more, especially for lineart stuff. That program is a lineart miracle. So I'm practicing them linearts because I really love them. So yeah, a bunch of nobodies, I'm back into my KH mood, it's just so good everytime it happens.



Bla bla bla. The pic of Cros is part of a bigger one I'm working on, where he's with his (redesigned) chess pieces). Unfinished though....


A big excuse to practice folds.


Randomness of this morning. The sunlight was so bright I didn't see the big lack of contrast in this piece. I shall remedy that if I finish the picture.

3 comments:

  1. whaa super cool folds-practice :D i hope you walk long miles with SAI, i didn't really get along with it XD; seems like your vacation is super productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete